CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The very first day

Today was it. Her very first day of school. She was excited, I cried, same ole, same ole. All in all it went pretty well. Better than expected, at least for me - both my mother-in-law and sister-in-law called to check on me today... that's how well I was expected to pull through.
As you can see, she is carryng her Hannah Montana backpack (her friend has the same one in a different color). She is also wearing Hannah Montana shoes. No big suprise there.
Enjoy the pics! I look forward to your comments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I can't believe she's in kindergarten! :( I stayed at the window your first day. You really looked forward to going. you met a little girl that had these "little white boots" and you just adored them. Grandpa used to walk up to your school everyday just so that he could walk home with you. You did such an awesome job telling the story of her first day! :) Mom

Anonymous said...

Jen, these pictures are so sweet! Look at your little girl all grown up and going to school- hard to believe she is that old! Glad you were able to make it through her first day ok. Can't wait to read more about her school adventures.

Anonymous said...

BTW- apparently your phone # has changed and you forgot to tell me. I called some mean-sounding lady tonight in search of you! If my brother knows your new # and I don't, I'm going to be very disappointed. This will be me frowning :( And did you also get a new email address? I think this is my last option to get in touch with you b/c I don't have your current residential address either- let's hope you check this sooner than 4 months from now! Toodles~ (yeah, I don't know why I just typed that word, but I thought I'd leave it anyway!) Call or email me sometime! I'm still your friend, right?.....