CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seriously?

So today is Wednesday and I'm at home with Jericho who has an ear infection. Again. Number 4 to be exact. My lord. There are kids that grow up in third-world countries that are healthier that my Moose. I just can't seem to keep this kid healthy. Jocelyn developed allergies after we moved back to Nebraska when she was an infant, both other than that, she's been the picture of health ever since. Poor Jericho - first, he had to endure that awful helmet for 4 months, and now at 20 months he's already on his 4th ear infection. Did I mention that he has adolescent asthma? Yeah. Thank God for health insurance. If any of you reading this work for Blue Cross Blue Shield, I just paid your salary this year. You're welcome.
So, it looks like Moose will have to get tubes in his ears. I have no idea what that means or what kind of procedure it is. If anyone has had experience with this, I would love to hear about it.
I'll post again when he comes down with small pox. Just kidding. I hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry my baby is sick. :( go to the website webmd and then go to childrens health. the procedure is explained pretty simply step by step. its under surgery. look on the left hand column. this should help you. if you cant find it, email me. mom

Brooke said...

hey you! I got your message a few days after you called a couple weeks ago. When is the best time for you to talk? We have to catch up!

Two of my friends' kids have had tubes in their ears and both my cousin's kids too. It's pretty simple I guess and the tubes are super super tiny and you don't have to get them removed, they just fall out or something like that. (OK I could be WAY off.)

Talk to you soon!