CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

It's finally here


So I'm a little late in posing this, my bad.

Yes, it's true - Jocelyn turned 5 on the 19th.

She's 5, I'm old, she's growing too fast. End of story. Ok, not the total end of the story...


Joci had a friend come over to stay the night (the weekend prior to her actual birthday) and they enjoyed one of Jocelyn's presents - High School Musical on DVD - a total of 3 times before they finally parted ways on Sunday.

Also, I learned while planning her party that you can buy Hannah Montana anything. No, really. We had Hannah Montana cups, notepads, crayons, a Hannah Montana table cloth and a 3-dimentional Hannah Montana centerpiece. Had I looked harder, I probably could have found a Hannah Montana cake.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had you looked even harder, you probably could have bought Hannah Montana herself it sounds like!