CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas 2007

Another Christmas has come and gone. One thing that I'm greatful for now that the holiday has passed, is that we are - for the first time since... ever - left with no outstanding Christmas debt. Oh, and I'm thankful for all of the great food... that I didn't have to cook... which made it taste even better.

Here are some cute pics of the kids. I admittedly sucked at taking pictures. I get distracted by all of the shiny paper.


Joc and Ava. I know. You don't have to tell me how cute they are.


Jayce and her tots. How's that paper, Ava...mmmm, tasty, huh?

"I'm not really sure why there's paper on this... but -"

"OH! There's toys under here. Oh, yeah. I got this."

"Oh - is that a camera? Are you taking a picture? I had no idea. I was just trying this sweater on..."

0 comments: