CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

Tonight while I was making dinner Jocelyn was reading a book at the table and Jericho was in his highchair eating his Cheerios and drinking from his sippy.
I knew that Jericho had dropped his cup a couple of times, but wasn't really paying too much attention, because Jocelyn kept picking it up for him.
Well probably about the 4th or 5th time he dropped it, Joc must have been tired of playing the pick-up game with him. Without skipping a beat, she slammed her book closed on the table, stomped over to his cup, slammed it on his high chair and exclaimed, "you have GOT to be kidding me." She then returned to her seat, paused, turned back around to him, squinted her eyes and said, "don't even think about it" and went back to reading her book.

I thought it was funny... until I realized that she had to have heard it somewhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She is her mother's daughter fo' sho!

Dave