CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

I've got friends in low places

... but enough about my brother (sorry, Marc... I couldn't help it).

But since we're on the subject, the best brother in the world (that's you again, Marc) took me to the once-in-a-decade, one-city, nine-show, sold-out Garth Brooks concert this past Saturday here in KC. It was a great time with Marc, his fiance Shannon, and unborn, yet-to-be-named baby Williamson in tow.

Here is a picture of Marc and I on the way to the show and one of Garth himself. Sorry that they're blurry. It's hard to make them NOT blurry when your, uh, vision is already blurred. They looked perfectly clear at the time.

*Author's note - Kahlua and vodka do not increase one's photography skills.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is that?!! I thought about you when I had heard that he was putting on 9 concerts in one city. (Which, by the way, kinda sucks... what about the rest of us?)