CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

As if we weren't growing fast enough...

Joci lost her first tooth today. It has been loose for about a week, and today she was watching cartoons and came running up into our room to tell Joel that it was about to fall out. He asked if he could pull it out and she said no, but quickly changed her mind and let him just yank it right out! She is so excited to put it under her pillow and just see what the tooth fairy will bring.

I would love to post a pic, but haven't been able to find the charger to my camera since my little Vegas adventure. No one said I was Mother of the Year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! how exciting for her! tooth fairies used to leave spare change, now I think they leave credit cards or something LOL! grandma will have to send her a present :) MOM