CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

New Blog Rule

Alright, I know that a lot of you read the blog, and my poor dear friends the Vrbi are the only ones that ever leave comments. And it's sad. It's really, really sad that it looks like he's the only one that reads this thing that I put so much work into. (Ok, it's a mediocre effort that I put into it, but it's my effort, so I can grade it as I see fit.)

So, here is my new blog rule: If you read the blog, if you like the blog, if you live by the words of the blog, please leave a comment on the blog. You don't even have to have an account - you can use the "anonymous" button and just leave your name at the bottom. I know that everyone can't leave comments, as some of you check the blog from work computers and such (shame on you :) ), just make an effort to leave a comment every now and again... so that I look like I have friends... and so that I don't appear to be such a sorry soul.

The blog thanks you.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I feel exactly the same way. If this works, I may try it myself! Love ya and miss ya lots!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I feel insulted when people don't comment. It IS a lot of work keeping these things updated and leaving a comment takes a split second! REALLY people!

Okay, now I'm upset...

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Joci.
We booked rooms at Super 8 for the 22-23. Hope the weather cooperates. Happy Valentines Day!!

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

HERE IS YOUR COMMENT! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK IT'S NICE TO FEEL UPDATED ON YOUR FAMILY. NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK BAD.

YOUR SISTER

Anonymous said...

hey Jen! i have been keeping up on your blog, and i cant believe how big Jocelyn and Jericho are getting! I would really like to come visit sometime this summer, maybe a bunch of us can make a trip up. Anyways good luck with the Pop, i gave it up for lent and failed miserably! haha but you can do it!:D. Tell the family hi for me!
Sydney