CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Farm

This past weekend, we headed to the pumpkin farm in Gretna for our annual fall outing. It was a ton of fun, as it usually is. The best part for Joel and I is getting to see everyone. The best part of Joci is eating junkfood and drinking soda all day. Below are some pictures from our little outing. Hope you enjoy!

Jerry and Jericho.
Like the do?

Joel and Joci feeding a camel.


Jayce and Ava. What a little sweetheart!

Kaleb and Ava.
As you can see, he's thrilled to be posing for pictures.



Joci and Jericho.
He's just angry because we took his binky away.


Daddy and Moose.
My boys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again! Email me sometime:

davejavu2@yahoo.com

D

Dave Ja Vu said...

Oh, and can I just say you have beautiful kids? I might have forgot to mention that. But I was sure thinking it. Love Moose's hair in the pic with Jer.

D