CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

That's my girl

The other night on the way home, Jocelyn found a nickle on the floor of the car. She asked if she could keep and I told her to put it in her pocket until we got home.

Right before we were changing for bed, Jocelyn's little face lit up, as she had obviously remembered that she had that money in her pocket. She reached for it excitedly and pulled it out, asking if she could put it in her bank. "Sure you can," I told her. She started to run to her bank and stopped about 1/2 way there. She turned around and held up the nickle and asked "Mommy, you know who's on this?" "Nope," I told her, "you tell me". I could have died when she smiled the proudest smile and exclaimed "George Clooney!"

0 comments: