CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

The proof is in the picture

In the tradition of Sasquatch and the Abominable Snowman, some have wondered if the legend of "Jericho's First Tooth" was just that - a legend.

Well, my friends, here are the pictures of the tooth itself - clear and in color, contrary to the grainy black and white photos that usually accompany sightings like these (ie. the Lochness Monster).

I can assure you that the tooth is real and has been sighted by many. The second tooth, however, has barely broken through and is not identifiable in a photo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to hire on an investigator to verify the authenticity of these photos first. Then and only then will I believe it!

Congrats, Jericho! You have a great smile! You and Jack must meet! BFF's mos def!

Anonymous said...

I love the trivia on the side. I got all the names but Judy. Dang it. I only got two of the states though...I should have known you were born on the other side of the country! You're not the typical Midwest girl (that's a compliment)! The others, I completely bombed on.

The Blecha Family said...

I once had someone tell me that I didn't "look corn-fed".
I prefer it the way that you phrased it.